*NOTE: This is not mine, it is created by Formatics. I am just sharing it with you.
Pages module for web2py which gives you a good starting point for any type of CMS. It features a tree of pages with sluggified (URL friendly) names. Pages can consist out of items. Current page items: markmin text, html text, plain text, image, imageslider, photoalbum, FAQ, address, file upload, links and a couple of pre defined forms.
- gdata for google picasa
- PIL for scaling and thumbs (ImageMagick support will be added)
Version 1.0 RC1
- Added CKeditor and markmin
- Added tagging
- Added adminMenu
- Added an easy way to create a test page with all items
- Added page copy functionality
- Added NL translation
- Fixed language settings; en-us is default
- Nivoslider, Fancybox, Google Picasa Photoalbum have working views
- It's ready to use as a web2py plugin
- not SQL strict
Current State: This is a work in progress.
- DB model for multilingual page tree with subpages and complex pages that can consist of many different page items.
- Basic editing in the tree
- MarkMin, Html Or Plain text + the following extra types: File, Image, Slider, Facebookbox, Twitterbox, Address, Subpages, Youtube, FAQ
- Tested Against web2py 2.4.1